There are no Dow stocks at 52 week highs. There are no Dow stock 52 week lows.
Premarket today, the Dow was indicated to open up +25 points.
Tuesday, the Dow was down -5.43 (-0.03%) at 17,875.42.
Year-to-date the Dow is up +0.29%.
There were 14 Dow stocks up Tuesday.
Dow stock winners Tuesday were led by Chevron (CVX) +1.52% and Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) +0.95%.
The Dow stock losers Tuesday were American Express (AXP) -1.63% and Caterpiller (CAT) -1.17%.
Former Dow stock Alcoa (AA) reports earnings after the close.
We get the Fed minutes today.
European stocks are mostly lower and Asian markets ended higher.
The national average price of gasoline is up six-tenths of a cent at $2.388 per gallon.
1. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) reports earnings on 4/14/2015 before the market open.
2. JMorgan (JPM) reports earnings on 4/14/2015 before the market open.
3. Intel (INTC) reports earnings on 4/14/2015 after the market close.
4. Goldman Sachs (GS) reports earnings on 4/16/2015 before the market open.
5. American Express reports earnings on 4/16/2015 after the market close.
6. Goldman Sachs (GS) reports earnings on 4/16/2015 before the market open.
7. United Health (UNH) reports earnings on 4/16/2015 before the market open.
8. General Electric (GE) reports earnings on 4/17/2015 before the market open.
Today’s Featured Dow Stock
Travelers Companies Inc. (TRV) is up +1.41% year-to-date.
0700 ET Weekly MBA mortgage applications, previous +4.6% with purchase sub-index +5.7% and refi sub-index +3.9%.
0800 ET Fed Governor Jerome Powell speaks on Challenges for Monetary Policy at the Council on Foreign Relations.
0930 ET New York Fed President William Dudley does a Q&A on the economy and monetary policy at a Reuters Newsmaker event in New York.
1030 ET EIA Weekly Petroleum Status Report.
1300 ET Treasury auctions $21 billion 10-year T-notes.
1400 ET Minutes of the Mar 17-18 FOMC meeting.